One of the things that makes the Authentic & Local Artisan show so unique is our hand picked vendors. We want our vendors to feature locally made wedding products, use locally made products as part of their service, tread towards organic/fair trade goods and if they are service based – provide excellent customer service and trend towards the rustic/easy going atmosphere of weddings.
- Provide a service that aims towards brides who prefer local products, artisan crafts, rustic/outdoorsy venues and authentic experiences OR provide a product that suits the wedding industry that is locally made by you that focusses on organic goods, rustic or vintage pieces, primarily ethically & locally sourced materials.
- Provide excellent customer service with reviews and endorsements from at least 2 other vendors.
- Adhere to the guidelines set by Wedding Show Venue.
- Have a proper wedding show plan for setup.
- MLMs would be considered on a case by case basis.
- Be among quality vendors that are hand picked for their service quality and unique products – not a selection of the first people to sign a cheque over!
- Only 1-2 vendors max per category, so if you’re a DJ, you won’t be in the same room as 4 others!
- “Booth” space at our show to showcase to brides and other interested guests
- Two Coordinators to help direct show guests to your booth based on their needs
- Advertising on our Social Media & Website
- Website blog post about your business to amp up your SEO (searchability on google)
- Opportunity to network and create relationships with like-minded businesses in the industry.
Main Floor Booth in Showcase Area – 8×6 – $250
Our main showcase area for wedding vendors. Freedom to decorate your booth how you’d like and showcase to your clients. Have an interactive experience with tea area and customer interaction.
Artisan – Small Table – $50
Only available to local vendors who make handmade crafted items themselves. No MLMs. Placement is in the downstairs hallway.